Thursday, April 13, 2006

Look Up, Your Redemption Draweth Nigh.

OH?
Me? I’m
A Battered Voter!I vote Republican,Then get abused,  beaten up,
By the very ones I voted for.
I lick my wounds and try to make sense
Out of all the political garbage spewed forth from
television, movies, newspapers and magazines.

Then, I hear some common sense being broadcast,
And I enlist my effort to the Republicans Cause again,Because the Republicans are promising to treat me right this time.I go back to them,Only to get abused even more.I am a battered voter!
*****************
To any liberal reading this:
I feel your pain too,
Because I know your
Party treats you like this also.
*****************
Perhaps, someday, the
Liberal and Conservative
Americans, will understand
That both have a common enemy.
It is the very Government we Love.
There is no doubt in my mind that
Most Liberals love America just
As much as most Conservatives.
Let me point the way to peace.
Look up, from whence cometh
Your Salvation, Look up and live forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Francis W. Porretto said...

Never, ever love a government. "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence -- it is force!" -- George Washington.

Learn to love liberty.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home