Thursday, January 26, 2006


Mayhem,

Sometimes it washes over me like an ocean wave
Sometimes it rolls over me like a slow freight train
Sometimes it crushes me with its sheer volume
Sometimes it ignores everyone but me
Sometimes it ambushes me
Sometimes it darts past me to visit my friends, my loved ones
Sometimes it makes it clear that I know no way to stop it
Sometimes it comes in small packages, small amounts

Sometimes it swarms me with a not too delicate touch
It makes its presence known; not sometimes! always.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who wrote that web_loafer?
Haunting, and I don't know how to take it. Is the one who wrote it, Sad, Suicidal, Smug, Stupid or Saintly?
I cannot equate mayhem with all of that, it is just grafitti of the mind.
Mayhem? Let me think about it.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home